As you may already know, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is vital to your online business and its growth. It helps people find you easily when they type in certain keywords that relate to your product or services on Google and other search engines. It makes your business visible.
To improve your rank on search engines, you need to make use of relevant and valuable content targeting buyer intent keywords, and paying attention to mobile optimization and user experience.
You may or may not know how to go about doing these things yourself, so you decide to hire someone who’s an SEO expert in this field. Although, there are a few notable and important questions you’d need to arm yourself with for an interview with these experts, so you don’t get to hire wrongly and incur unnecessary staffing cost.
The first major question that you want to pose is:
How long will it take for you to rank my website?
Any SEO company that, in a bid to get the job, tells you that they can take you to the top of the searches within a few days with gusto is shady, why?
- The Google algorithm is volatile. It changes every second. It updates itself into a smarter version of itself (talk about rapid self-improvements).
- Google never makes it algorithm public.
- Google will penalize you if you use a shady SEO company (yes, they can tell), and once you’re penalized, removing the penalty might be a daunting task.
Now, what are the other questions you could ask when hiring an SEO expert?
Why should I hire you and not somebody else?
Make sure that the candidate can:
- Drive more traffic to your website, thereby increasing sales and leads.
- Help you free up time so you can focus on other things that matter.
- They should best explain their what-has-worked-for-me-in-times-past techniques in a way that is comprehensible.
Why should I trust you with my company?
The candidate’s answer should show:
- An understanding of marketing online, with years of experience.
- An incisive knowledge of your industry, and
- An awareness of the importance of long-term success.
He/she must know the benefit of a great content. It doesn’t matter what keywords are sought, the first thing to look at should be whether your website content is the best option to rank or not to rank.
What is your process?
The candidate should have these ready:
- A list of services to be rendered.
- Project specifications.
- The number of devoted hours to your project per month.
What is the future of SEO?
Digital PR is the future of SEO because it validates and qualifies content sources, and if your SEO expert doesn’t know this, it may reveal the SEO company’s reliance on antiquated and traditional SEO values that are expected to change. And we know how volatile the SEO landscape is, one cannot work with the knowledge of the past.
FREE Instant SEO Audit
Did you notice any drop in ranking or traffic across your website in the past few days or Month? It is probably due to one of the recent Google’s algorithm update.
Recently, an American e-commerce store contacted us to help recover the rankings of their website, their site lost over 70% traffic overnight. Revenue decreased and the owner of the site was on the verge of giving up and sacking his entire staff force.
We took over the website and within one month of intensive SEO on the website, we recovered the traffic of the website and the traffic still keeps growing.
If you have a website that was affected by the last Google update, fill in the form below and we will have a look to see if we can help you recover your rankings and traffic. This in most cases, takes about 2 months or less and we have an 80% recovery success.
We charge [su_highlight background="#c099ff"]$500 per month[/su_highlight] for our SEO recovery service
[su_note note_color="#af1011" text_color="#ffffff" radius="7"][current_date] : We are about getting overwhelmed with the sites we are working on. We have slots for two more sites only.[/su_note]
[contact-form-7 id="6861" title="recovery"]